BETTY CROCKER Oatmeal Chocolate Cookie Mix 17.5oz
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose or unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
- 1 cup chopped nuts, if desired
1Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir brown sugar and butter until blended. Stir in vanilla and egg until light and fluffy. Stir in oats, flour, baking soda and salt; stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
2Onto ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
3Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.